Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ask Michael Anything [Video] – What is the best way to get a loan?

It’s no secret that there’s been a lot of changes to home loans in the last few months but does that making getting a loan impossible? 

This week watch Michael explain and discuss to steps you can take, to give yourself a better chance of a loan approval.

This week’s questions:    piggy bank

I keep reading that the banks are making it harder and harder for property investors to get a loan.

I’m hoping to buy my first investment property later this year.

Is there anything I should do to increase my chances of getting a loan or maximizing the loan I get.

Thanks,

Emma

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – WHAT’S IN STORE FOR THE SYDNEY & MELBOURNE PROPERTY MARKETS?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – WILL PROPERTY VALUES DROP?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – ARE THE RULES GOING TO CHANGE?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – WILL THE PROPERTY MARKET CRASH?

ad_GtGR


from Property UpdateProperty Update http://propertyupdate.com.au/ask-michael-anything-video-what-is-the-best-way-to-get-a-loan/

No comments:

Post a Comment