Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Success and Wealth is Not an Accident

Why are some people so much more successful? 44375941_l

What can we learn from them?

How can we become more like them?

And I’m not only talking about money or property – I’m talking about all facets of life.

Well, a whole lot of people persist in thinking success is an accident.

An accident of birth or genetics or freak encounter or luck.

Now please don’t be offended when I say…

Most who think like this must do so in order to live with their own lack of achievement.

To admit that success and wealth is both a methodical process and the outcome of a process virtually anyone can use would be to admit they failed themselves.

It is more palatable to say life failed me than to say I failed me, to say I’m unlucky rather than to say I’m lazy.

While it’s more comforting, this way of thinking is obviously not helpful. 

guide-to-getting-rich-ad-PU

I’ve been studying the psychology of success for over 25 years and have mentored over 2,000 successful (and some not so successful) investor business people and entrepreneurs over the last decade.

And I’ve found that success and wealth is very, very rarely accident.

Even the incredibly annoying, apparently vacuous Kym Kardashian is not a success by accident.

People often complain about her fame and financial gains, noting she has no talent.

But there’s a terrific object lesson there…you don’t need talent.

Personally, I think I have very little if any talent

But I do have some very finely honed skills.

Many years ago I noticed that the Rich and successful people share similar habits 45437255_l

I’ve written abut them here:

I’ve also learned the Success Habits of the Rich and over the last 15 years these have now become my habits.

In fact I’ve written them down and documented how you can also become Rich and Successful (and of course the two are not the same) in my best selling book – Michael Yardney’s Guide to Getting Rich.

Click here now find out more and get your copy.

These days I mostly see, work with and hang out with very successful people.

But I also come across potential clients, and even a few existing clients, who struggle.

As an observer, it’s not hard to see why they struggle…

Success and Wealth is attracted by practicing certain behaviours.

These people do not practice those behaviours.

So success shuns them. You see, failure’s no accident either.

If you’d like to learn more about why the rich keep getting richer click here now and get your copy of Michael Yardney’s Guide to Getting Rich.



from Property UpdateProperty Update https://propertyupdate.com.au/success-and-wealth-is-not-an-accident/

No comments:

Post a Comment