Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Ask Michael Anything [Video] | How to pick a buyers agent?

When it comes to choosing a buyers agent, do you know what to look out for?

Watch as I discuss all the things you need to consider in order to find the perfect agent.

This week’s question:

Real Estate Agent Holding A Model House

I’m looking to buy an investment property in a different state in which I live (Adelaide) – I haven’t really decided where yet.

Should I use a buyers agent who operates from that state or can I go with someone who’s based in a different state and fly’s into the various states around the country.

– Thanks

Simon, Adelaide

You may also be interested in:

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – CASH FLOW OR CAPITAL GROWTH?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – DOES THE BUY 10 SELL 5 STRATEGY WORK?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – WHAT STRATEGY TO USE WHEN BIDDING AT AUCTION?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING – WHAT’S THE RIGHT PROPERTY INVESTMENT STRATEGY?

Ads BANNER


from Property UpdateProperty Update https://propertyupdate.com.au/ask-michael-anything-how-to-pick-a-buyers-agent-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment