Sunday, March 18, 2018

12 Motivational Quotes from my mentor Jim Rohn

Many years ago I first learned the concept of personal development from Jim Rohn – the fact that I had to work harder on myself: “To have more we must first become more”

That concept changed my life and still inspired me today.

Here are 12 other Jim Rohn quotes that inspire me:

1. “Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have. But there is a difference between a ‘must’ and a ‘want.’”

Pablo1

3. “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.”

Pablo2

5. “Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.”

Pablo3

7. “Disgust and resolve are two of the great emotions that lead to change.”

Pablo4

9. “What you become directly influences what you get.”

Pablo5

11. “Only human beings can reorder their lives any day they choose by refining their philosophy.”

Pablo6

Bonus Quote:

pablo (18)

ad_GtGR


from Property UpdateProperty Update https://propertyupdate.com.au/motivational-quotes-from-my-mentor-jim-rohn/

No comments:

Post a Comment