Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Ask Michael Anything [Video] – 1 bedroom apartment vs. Location

When it comes to apartments – does size always matter?

Watch as I discuss the benefits of choosing the right 1 bedroom apartment in a good suburb versus a bigger apartment in a non performing suburb.

This week’s question: apartment

I’m a beginning investor and my budget only allows me to buy a 1 bedroom apartment in the suburb I’ve selected.

Some people frown on 1 bedroom apartment.

Michael – what’s your thoughts?

Should I look at them, or should I go further out from the CBD for a 2-bedroom apartment?

– Asleigh

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – WHAT IS THE WORST INVESTMENT ADVICE?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – HOW TO BUILD A PROPERTY PORTFOLIO ON AN AVERAGE INCOME?

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – LIVING OFF EQUITY

ASK MICHAEL ANYTHING [VIDEO] – WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS FOR BEGINNING INVESTORS?

Metropole Property Home Buyers Enquiry


from Property UpdateProperty Update https://propertyupdate.com.au/ask-michael-anything-video-1-bedroom-apartment-vs-location/

No comments:

Post a Comment